Northlight Images COVID-19 policy
Precautions in the current pandemic
Northlight Images are a family business and we work from home. Apart from work we have little contact with others outside our home/work bubble (we have no children or care responsibilities for parents etc). We are confident that this lack of contact makes us a relatively low risk business, however we are still committed to protecting ourselves and our clients.
What we will do
- Protect ourselves from exposure by limiting contact outside of our social bubble
- Follow all government guidelines regarding hygiene, face coverings and social distancing – including having our own supply of sanitiser, cleaning products & face coverings
- Cancel any work if either of us is unwell
- Complete a full Covid risk assessment for every project/site/client in conjunction with information provided by the client and using HSE guidelines/risk assessment templates
- Provide a copy of the risk assessment to our client(s) if required
- When asked, provide any details required to allow the site/company we are visiting to do their own risk assessment
What we would like you to do
- Provide us with as much information as possible about the project/site/company to enable us to do a full risk assessment
- Assure us in writing that the site/company we will be visiting has also done a full risk assessment – and provide us with a copy if required
- Make it as easy as possible for us to be able to follow all government guidelines regarding hygiene, face coverings and social distancing – so for example providing hand sanitiser, social distancing precautions where staff are present
- Ensuring that no one we may come into contact with is infectious
Additional Terms and Conditions
During the current pandemic the following should be considered part of our standard T&Cs: http://www.northlight-images.co.uk/commercial-photography/terms-and-conditions/
- Should we arrive on site for work and find that the conditions are not Covid Secure, we will leave immediately without completing the work. Under these circumstances we reserve the right to charge you, the client, our first hour’s rate as a cancellation fee, along with any expenses incurred. We will provide details and if necessary photographic evidence if asked.
Never miss a new article or review - Sign up for our occasional (ad-free) Newsletter
Enjoyed this article?
All the latest articles/reviews and photo news items appear on Keith's Photo blog
We've a whole section of the site devoted to Digital Black and White photography and printing. It covers all of Keith's specialist articles and reviews.
For All about using tilt and shift - articles/reviews about tilt/shift lenses
Articles below by Keith (Google's picks for matching this page)
We're an Amazon affiliate. so receive commission on any purchases you make
...Sign up for our (ad free) Newsletter to hear about new articles and subscribe to my YouTube Channel
...My book about how to use tilt/shift lenses is now available for pre-order.