UK Industrial & manufacturing photography
UK wide photographic coverage of industrial machinery, plant, buildings, factories, people and offices.
Northlight Images provides Industrial Photography services for companies and their creative agencies and covers promotional, industrial, advertising and catalogue work for web and print use.
We aim to produce images that are both informative and eye-catching, for product brochures, display stands and web use and are happy to produce work to fit a preexisting manual or training guide.
The studio in your factory
Our industrial photography can help explain how your machines work. Photographs can be lit and processed suitably to enhance different areas and features of equipment.
All our image processing and re-touching experience is available to our clients and photographs come with all our expertise in colour management and high quality reproduction.
Photography in the work environment
For busy or hazardous environments, we can photograph plant and machinery without additional lighting or disrupting your ongoing work.
Our industrial and manufacturing photographic service covers all aspects of your organisation - from documenting manufacturing processes, through to your products and people.
Based in Leicestershire, the UK East Midlands (Northampton, Coventry, Nottingham and Derby) we provide photography throughout the UK, and worldwide for UK based companies.
The benefits for you
• Industry experience - chief photographer Keith Cooper has worked as an electronics engineer, a geophysicist, and written code for process automation systems. That means you have a photographer who understands what your machinery actually does, and how your manufacturing processes run. If you say you want a picture of a particular component, then at least we probably know which way up it goes... Creativity comes from understanding - that and a real enthusiasm for producing images that get your message across.
• Creative images you need - we work with designers and agencies to create images that work for you.
• We only cover commercial photographic work - it's what we do well.
• Minimal interruption - photos taken during normal working or 'out of hours'. We're happy to work in the middle of a busy factory and know how to keep out of the way. Although we can set up specialist lighting, it's often not needed and true photographic skill is what counts.
• Industrial product photography - we can set up specialist studio facilities in your factory, to take photographs of your items when they are available.
• Image retouching - specialist Photoshop image processing is available if needed.
• On demand service - photography timed to suit completion of large or unique products.
• Extremely detailed images - Whether for web or trade show stands. Specialised macro photography service available
• No hidden costs - all our prices are clear and up front.- Prices Guide - Industrial Photography
• Fast service - images usually available next day.
• Easy to use images - supplied in the exact format you want to meet your needs, for web or print.
• Large fine art quality prints - optionally available for offices, meeting rooms and foyers.
When can you work?
We can sometimes fit in work at only a few days notice, especially in the Leicestershire and East Midlands region.
If your factory or location is only available at specific times then we are available for out of hours work, such as more 'artistic' night time views for brochures and reports.
Our aim is to accommodate your requirements and provide commercial photography that fits in with your plans.