Photography for construction, building and development companies.
We provide a range of internal and external construction and property related photography services throughout the UK.
From initial site investigation and groundworks right through construction, handover and buildings in use, Northlight images can to document your entire building project for both commercial and residential developments.
We're happy to work with sub-contractors, wanting images of specific services or products, for brochures and publicity material.
When you want a professional photographer for construction projects, works progress reports, new homes, buildings, architectural or interior photography, give us a call...
Extremely detailed images - our high resolution images are ideal for very large prints and computer simulation backgrounds. Some of our high resolution panoramic wide photography (Gigapixel) images have exceeded twenty gigabytes per file.
Our photos are also widely used for PR and Annual reports. For development projects, our high quality images are often used in brochures and promotional materials. As specialist commercial photographers, we work closely with architects, project management, contractors and agencies to ensure our images are always supplied to meet your needs, whether for web or print use.
Northlight Images is based in Leicester in the UK East Midlands (Northampton, Nottingham and Derby), but covers the whole UK, having worked from Cornwall to Scotland.
For international assignments we work with companies with a significant UK presence.
There are three other pages with examples of our other specialist property related photography services:
How much does this cost?
The guide to our rates (right) covers individual 'one off' assignments. For extended projects, please do ask for a quote, since we're happy to provide 'all-in' rates for work spread out over a period of construction work.
We're always happy to offer free help with colour management, image correction and printing, for any work supplied.
Why you should use us...
• A surveying background - we're used to working on busy sites and put safety first. We only cover commercial photographic work and are fully covered by appropriate insurance.
• Flexible timing - photos taken during normal working or 'out of hours'. We know that site schedules can change, and can factor this into our work for you.
• Full project service - photography for progress reports and publicity/PR purposes.
• Creative images you need - we can work on our own to a brief, or work with designers and agencies to create the images that work best for you.
• The latest technology - specialist lenses, camera equipment and software allow us to produce a much larger variety of creative options and views. Our combination of creative photographic ability and technical skills produce images that leave other general purpose photographers wondering just how we made them. Our principal photographer, Keith Cooper, regularly tests new professional photographic and print equipment from major manufacturers before it is available to purchase.
• Image retouching - specialist Photoshop image processing is available if needed.
• Fast service - basic images usually available next day.
• Easy to use images - supplied in the exact format you want to meet your needs, for web or print.
• Large fine art quality prints - optionally available for offices, meeting rooms and presentations.