Photography for architects, planning and developers.
We provide a range of external and internal architectural photography services in the UK.
Use our photographs to document all stages of your project, from site investigation, planning applications, visual impact assessment, and through the entire construction process to buildings in use (such as lighting surveys and installations).
Alternatively, we can work with sub-contractors and suppliers, to produce images of specific works, architectural features or products, for use in brochures and publicity material.
We can provide images in a variety of geometric projections for different uses and can help with image correction and processing advice if required. The very wide angles covered in some of the interior pictures on this page are difficult to achieve without awkward distortion.
Although we work throughout the UK, we are based in Leicester in the UK East Midlands (Northampton, Nottingham and Derby).
The example pictures to the right, have been selected to give an idea of our creative and technical excellence in capturing images of the built environment.
There are three other pages with examples of our other specialist photography services:
- Construction Photography - site surveys, construction projects, works progress reports, promotional photography for construction companies and developers.
- Heritage Architecture - specialist photography for heritage, documentary and restoration work.
- High resolution photography - digital image capture, far exceeding the capabilities of traditional film based large format photography. Extremely detailed images for large prints, visual impact assessment (VIA), panoramic and computer simulation backgrounds.
When you want a professional photographer for new homes, buildings, architectural or interior photography, give us a call...
As specialist commercial photographers, we work closely with architects, project managers, contractors and agencies to ensure our images are always supplied to meet your needs, whether for web or print use.
We're always happy to offer help with colour management, image correction (e.g. rectification) and printing, for any work supplied.
How much does this cost?
Our one-off rates guide (right) covers UK commissioned photography.
When do you need your photos?
We can sometimes fit in location work at only a few days notice. This is particularly so in the Leicestershire and the UK East Midlands region, although our area of work covers the entire UK.
Like the weather, construction schedules can change, so our aim is to accommodate your requirements and provide architectural photography that fits in with your plans.
Why you should use us...
• Creative images you need - we can work on our own to a brief, or work with designers and agencies to create the images that work best for you.
• A surveying background - we're used to working on busy sites and put safety first. We only cover commercial photographic work and are fully covered by appropriate insurance.
• Flexible timing - photos taken during normal working or 'out of hours'. We know that site schedules can change, and can factor this into our work for you.
• The latest technology - specialist lenses, camera equipment and software allow us to produce a much larger variety of creative options and views. Our combination of creative photographic ability and technical skills produce images that leave other general purpose photographers wondering just how we made them. Our principal photographer, Keith Cooper, regularly tests new professional photographic and print equipment from major manufacturers before it is available to purchase.
• Image retouching - specialist Photoshop image processing is available if needed.
• Full project service - photography for progress reports and publicity/PR purposes.
• Fast service - images usually available next day.
• Easy to use images - supplied in the exact format you want to meet your needs, for web or print.
• Large fine art quality prints - optionally available for offices, meeting rooms and presentations.