Updates, news and useful information
Other information pages
- Keith Cooper’s photo blog
- Articles and reviews page – All of Keith’s latest photography equipment and software reviews and articles
- Photography Speculations – the original news and rumours pages
- Tutorials and How-to articles
- Colour Management – Colour management reviews and articles
- Black and White – articles related to B&W photography
Information & news from Northlight Images
- How we license our imagesHow we license our images, what you can and cannot do with them. Image and photo licensing explained for our clients.
- Why we do not give away copyrightCopyright and photography - what it is, why we don’t give it away and why you need to be sure of the law and how it applies to you. Why "I didn't know" is never an excuse.
- Better colour on your monitorBetter colour on your monitor, looking at simple monitor calibration and profiling tools that mean you can trust what you see. If colour matters, you need to do something about it
- Photographing commercial property in LeicesterPhotographing commercial property in Leicester. Photographs for a property brochure, in and around St George's Tower in Leicester. Interior and exterior photography
- Why your website isn’t about youWhy what you say on your website shouldn't just be about you, but should also be about your visitors and their needs and requirements. Answering the "what's in it for me" question.
- Large prints – The Photography Show 2017All about making bigger prints. Articles and reviews that expand upon issues covered in Keith Cooper's talks and presentations at the Photography Show at the NEC in Birmingham in March 2017
- Pro photography – what you get for your moneyEveryone's a photographer these days ... Well no they are not, especially if you want great images that truly work for your business, and a professional service. Here are some of the reasons we charge what we do for all the services we provide our clients.
- Macro photography for a trade standMacrophotography setup for producing photographs of small electronic components for the Electronica trade show. Photographs of components along with brightly coloured gummy bears on a polished metal surface.
- Photos for architect’s web sitesAs an architectural photographer, Keith discusses what photos are for on architect's web sites. Based on a recent interview with a design agency, looking at why many small-medium practices fail to make the best impressions with their work.
Media Contact: Karen Cooper
See our main Press Info page for more
- Pro Photographer helps Estate Agents ditch awful property photosKeith Cooper, a professional architectural photographer, is offering to teach Estate Agents how to take better property photos. The credit crunch is slashing the number of people viewing properties and some agents are realising that taking better photos really will help get people through the door.
Contact details :
86 Harrow Road
Leicester, Leicestershire, UK.
Telephone (Mon-Fri. 9am-5pm) +44 (0)116 291 9092
Email us via the Contact Form