Updates, news and useful information
Other information pages
- Keith Cooper’s photo blog
- Articles and reviews page – All of Keith’s latest photography equipment and software reviews and articles
- Photography Speculations – the original news and rumours pages
- Tutorials and How-to articles
- Colour Management – Colour management reviews and articles
- Black and White – articles related to B&W photography
Information & news from Northlight Images
- How we license our images How we license our images, what you can and cannot do with them. Image and photo licensing explained for our clients.
- Why we do not give away copyright Copyright and photography - what it is, why we don’t give it away and why you need to be sure of the law and how it applies to you. Why "I didn't know" is never an excuse.
- Better colour on your monitor Better colour on your monitor, looking at simple monitor calibration and profiling tools that mean you can trust what you see. If colour matters, you need to do something about it
- Photographing commercial property in Leicester Photographing commercial property in Leicester. Photographs for a property brochure, in and around St George's Tower in Leicester. Interior and exterior photography
- Why your website isn’t about you Why what you say on your website shouldn't just be about you, but should also be about your visitors and their needs and requirements. Answering the "what's in it for me" question.
- Large prints – The Photography Show 2017 All about making bigger prints. Articles and reviews that expand upon issues covered in Keith Cooper's talks and presentations at the Photography Show at the NEC in Birmingham in March 2017
Media Contact: Karen Cooper
See our main Press Info page for more
- Major new photography exhibition – ‘Leicester from a different angle’ From May 2nd to May 31st 2012 , Leicester-based architectural and landscape photographer Keith Cooper of Northlight Images will be exhibiting a collection of large format architectural photographs of Leicester, at the Leicester People’s Photography Gallery. The centrepiece of the exhibition is a single highly detailed 14 metre long print of the city centre, the largest photograph of the city ever produced.
- Too many photographers? Why professional photography isn’t about good photos Keith Cooper, a professional commercial photographer, gets many enquiries about how to set up business as a photographer. With a glut of photography students and newly redundant individuals looking at becoming professional photographers, it comes as a surprise to many that taking good photographs is a small part of running a photography business in the current economic climate.
Contact details :
86 Harrow Road
Leicester, Leicestershire, UK.
Telephone (Mon-Fri. 9am-5pm) +44 (0)116 291 9092
Email us via the Contact Form