Updates, news and useful information
Other information pages
- Keith Cooper’s photo blog
- Articles and reviews page – All of Keith’s latest photography equipment and software reviews and articles
- Photography Speculations – the original news and rumours pages
- Tutorials and How-to articles
- Colour Management – Colour management reviews and articles
- Black and White – articles related to B&W photography
Information & news from Northlight Images
- Photography to market your businessIn marketing your business, good photography is not a luxury - photos are often the first thing a potential customer or client sees and will be a big part of the first impressions they form.
- Northlight Images COVID-19 policyNorthlight Images Covid policy - Precautions and requirements for our work and for our clients. Details for risk assessment
- Stock photography is not the answerWhy stock photography is not the answer - bespoke photography is almost always a better solution for representing your business on your website and your marketing materials
- Aerial views of LeicesterThis collection of aerial photos of Leicester, shows some of the highlights of Keith's recent trip over the city. It is intended to give anyone who knows the city a very different angle on its 2000 years of history. Prints are available.
- Why you need a professional photographerWhy choosing professional photography makes sense for promoting your business. How it makes a difference in telling your business story and getting your message across
- Before we send a photography quoteAll the information we need to know from you before we send you a photography quote and everything you need to know about our services and terms before you ask us for a quotation or price for photography
- How we license our imagesHow we license our images, what you can and cannot do with them. Image and photo licensing explained for our clients.
- Why we do not give away copyrightCopyright and photography - what it is, why we don’t give it away and why you need to be sure of the law and how it applies to you. Why "I didn't know" is never an excuse.
- Better colour on your monitorBetter colour on your monitor, looking at simple monitor calibration and profiling tools that mean you can trust what you see. If colour matters, you need to do something about it
Media Contact: Karen Cooper
See our main Press Info page for more
- Major new photography exhibition – ‘Leicester from a different angle’From May 2nd to May 31st 2012 , Leicester-based architectural and landscape photographer Keith Cooper of Northlight Images will be exhibiting a collection of large format architectural photographs of Leicester, at the Leicester People’s Photography Gallery. The centrepiece of the exhibition is a single highly detailed 14 metre long print of the city centre, the largest photograph of the city ever produced.
- Too many photographers? Why professional photography isn’t about good photosKeith Cooper, a professional commercial photographer, gets many enquiries about how to set up business as a photographer. With a glut of photography students and newly redundant individuals looking at becoming professional photographers, it comes as a surprise to many that taking good photographs is a small part of running a photography business in the current economic climate.
Contact details :
86 Harrow Road
Leicester, Leicestershire, UK.
Telephone (Mon-Fri. 9am-5pm) +44 (0)116 291 9092
Email us via the Contact Form